You may put your Auto Pay membership on hold once per year for free. After that, each hold will incur a $25 charge. All holds are in one-month increments, from billing date to billing date. To set up a hold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before you would like your hold to begin.
Sign-up / Cancellation Policy
- Please pre-register for all Yoga Classes to make sure you get a spot. Drop-ins will only be allowed as space permits.
- We honor all online class cancellations (thru the Left Coast App, the Mindbody App, or our Website) up to 2 hours before class starts.
- Students who no-show for a class they have booked, or cancel less than two hours beforehand, will forfeit the class.
- We do not have a phone in either studio so cannot take cancellations by phone.
Lost and Found
Please do not call if you left something in the studio, just come 10 minutes before any class and you can check our Lost and Found. If it is something very valuable, such as your wallet or phone, email us at email@example.com, and definitely come to the next class that we offer to look for your item.
Left Coast Power Yoga is happy to honor ONE Introductory Special per student. (Either the $25 for 3 Classes deal, the Groupon, or the Yelp Deal. Existing customers who purchase more than one Intro Deal will not be able to use both.
Hot Day Policy
When it is very hot outside, will use the heat very sparingly, sometimes not at all, and use the overhead fan. Students will get a nice sweat on, but the practice will overall be cooling and calming to the already-warm body. Don’t be afraid to come to Yoga on Hot days!
- All students must sign in before every class. If you are new, please come 15 minutes early to register or sign up online.
- If your account is out of classes, you may purchase a Class card, or a drop-in class will be automatically be charged to your credit card on file and we will email you a receipt.
- We offer refunds on workshops, less a 25% processing fee, up to 24 hours before the workshop. After that, tuition is forfeited.
- Please remove your shoes and put them in the cubbies near the front door.
- Changing rooms and cubbies for clothes and personal items are provided at the back of the Yoga room. Left Coast Power Yoga is not responsible for the loss of any valuables.
- Please silence all cell phones upon entering.
- Please do not wear perfume in the studio, as other students may be sensitive or allergic.
- We recommend reserving your space online or arriving 15 minutes before class.
- Yogis 18 and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please respect the students practicing if you arrive late. Enter quietly and make sure to sign in at the Front Desk when you arrive. After 5 minutes the door will be locked.
- We accept cash, Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover. We do not accept checks.
- Please bring a mat, towel, and water bottle to each class. If you forget yours, we rent mats, and sell towels and water all for $2 each.
- We recommend waiting an hour after you eat to practice.
- We provide free H2o to fill up your bottle, and also sell water and coconut water for $2 each (cash only).