You may put your Auto Pay membership on hold once per year for free. After that, each hold will incur a $25 charge. All holds are in one-month increments, from billing date to billing date. To set up a hold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before you would like your hold to begin.
Sign-up / Cancellation Policy
- Please pre-register for all Yoga Classes to make sure you get a spot! Drop-ins will only be allowed as space permits.
- Registrations will ONLY be held until class begins, then the spot will be given to a Drop-in if the class is full.
- You may cancel a reserved class with no penalty up to 2 hours before class starts.
- Students who no-show for a class they have booked, or cancel less than two hours beforehand, will forfeit the class.
- Sorry, but we cannot take cancellations by phone.
Lost and Found
Please do not call if you left something in the studio, just come 10 minutes before any class and you can check our Lost and Found. If it is something very valuable, such as your wallet or phone, email us at email@example.com, and definitely come to the next class that we offer to look for your item.
Left Coast Power Yoga is happy to honor ONE Introductory Special per student. (Existing customers who purchase more than one Intro Deal will not be able to use both.)
Hot Day Policy
When it is very hot outside, will use the heat very sparingly, sometimes not at all, and use the overhead fan. Students will get a nice sweat on, but the practice will overall be cooling and calming to the already-warm body. Don’t be afraid to come to Yoga on Hot days!
- All students must sign in before every class. If you are new, please come 15 minutes early to register or sign up online.
- If your account is out of classes, you may purchase a Class card, or a drop-in class will be automatically be charged to your credit card on file and we will email you a receipt.
- We do not offer refunds for these offerings.However, if you need to cancel a workshop you have signed up for:
- The credit may be returned to your Left Coast account as long as you let us know 48 hours or more before the workshop begins.
- You may have another person attend in your place, just let us know before the day of the workshop.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- IMPORTANT: If you are a no-show for the workshop, the payment is forfeited and we do not offer credits on the “day of” or after the workshop.
- Please remove your shoes and put them in the cubbies near the front door.
- Changing rooms and cubbies for clothes and personal items are provided at the back of the Yoga room. Left Coast Power Yoga is not responsible for the loss of any valuables.
- Please silence all cell phones upon entering.
- Please do not wear perfume in the studio, as other students may be sensitive or allergic.
- We recommend reserving your space online or arriving 15 minutes before class.
- Yogis 18 and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please respect the students practicing if you arrive late. Enter quietly and make sure to sign in at the Front Desk when you arrive. After 5 minutes the door will be locked.
- We accept cash, Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover. We do not accept checks.
- Please bring a mat, towel, and water bottle to each class. If you forget yours, we rent mats, and sell towels and water.
- We recommend waiting an hour after you eat to practice.
- We provide free H2o to fill up your bottle, and also sell water and coconut water for $3 each.